For this perceptive podcast, I spoke with Natalia from the company Alconost that specializes in translating videogames and other mediums into different languages and works with studios on making international trailers for a talk about their work. We spoke about how different countries and cultures can affect how you market and design your game for them, tips on translating your game, and more.
- Guest Piece Written for Game-Wisdom
- Alconost’s game video production experience in a nutshell
- Video Examples One and Two
- Contact info: Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Gamedev.net, Blog
- Related articles: Top 10 Languages for Game Localization in 2021
- How to Localize a Game Video: Tips, Tricks, and a Checklist for Developers
- You can also get in touch with Natalia on LinkedIn or reach Alconost Video via email: firstname.lastname@example.org