This week’s podcast Kenneth and I talk about our recent guest post from Chris Beatrice on city building design, the recent Humble Bundle controversy, Torchlight 2 vs. Diablo 3 and much more. We’ve also learn the lesson of not recording at 1 AM the hard way, so please excuse us for both sounding tired.
As always here are links to some of the topics discussed:
- Chris Beatrice’s game studio: Tilted Mill and their new game Medieval Mayor .
- Chris’s post on walker systems in city-builders .
- The Humble Bundle: Which is currently displaying the THQ bundle.
- Good Old Games where you can find Zeus and Pharaoh. And Children of the Nile on Steam.
- Lastly our post on Torchlight 2 vs. Diablo 3 .
And remember if you are interested for writing for us or being a guest on the podcast, send us an email, you can find a link to it under the about section.